I have well thought of the reasons why I'm registering myself as a #Distributor for the Forever Living Products.
The day before I, together with my wife, had assisted a meeting at a friend's house at 7pm. This same friend, one year back, had once proposed that I came over to see a presentation regarding a very interesting business opportunity. At that time I didn't find the time to spare for such meetings, I was a Real Estate Agent working all by myself in an agency I had incorporated.
Already in #debt for the purchase of our house and due to the general #financial #crisis, my estate agency was not bringing a regular income, so we decided to go to the meeting.
For the first one hour, we were amazed and shocked at the same time to learn about the dangers in our #nutritional habits and how we were exposed in everything we use around the house.
My friend showed some really convincing arguments. He took examples from our daily life, everything that we have learn to do comes from the habits of our parents and how we follow.
The main target was how we are exposed to #Chemical products and the harm they have to our body. Almost all of our supply of Chicken, for example, has been produced with the help of Hormone injections. They are produced in mass and in a very short period of time. It turns out that in Mauritius, the Colon Cancer was #1. Our colon would get damaged simply due to our eating habits. Our body can hardly extract nutrients from what we are eating and thus working only to fill the stomach and storing all in the large intestine and creating #bacteria.
Another example also came as a shock was the use of Fluoride in toothpaste. Fluoride can be very toxic to us if a high dosage is consumed. Although they are used to prevent tooth decay, they are also used in Rat poison.
By then I was convinced that I had to make an immediate change in our habits at home, but how!
My friend then explained how for the past 5000 years men have trusted the benefits of Aloe Vera plant for many things and how this unique but simple plant can blend in everything we actually need as support for our body. The Gel like substance inside the leaves contains all the nutrients our body requires to protect us from harm made inside and outside of our body. My friend told us about this successful company which has been around for about 35 years providing products made from a specific type in Aloe Vera called the Aloe Barbadensis. Showing us how millions and millions of people have chosen to turn to these naturals products.
What made this company so #successful for so many years was thanks to its Consumers and Distributors.
Distributors who are in their turn very successful due to the business opportunity they offer. At that time, I said to myself, I definitely want and need to be part of this.
We were informed of how the business works and the next day I signed up with the #Forever #Living Products.
No comments:
Post a Comment