Thursday, May 30, 2013

I can eat Fruits again...

Ever since I can remember, the after effect of eating #fruits have never been so good to me. I have always loved eating #Apples, #Oranges, #Kiwis, #Pears and #Mangoes.
Every time after having eaten a fruit, I had to instantly go rinse or brush my teeth else it would have been so painful eating anything else after.
Eating whatever is #acidic and #sweet rendered my teeth so sensible and vulnerable that it would pain so much if anything else came into contact with them.
Eating too much of acidic and sweet foods renders the #Enamel of our teeth soft and vulnerable, our Dentine then is exposed. I learned that our Dentine are tiny tubes which are lead to the nerves of our teeth. Now just imagine something coming in contact with that nerve, ouch and ouch again. Sore gums, headache and you lose appetite simply with fear of hurting the teeth again.

All that is OVER now!
For over a month, I have been using Bright, #toothpaste made by Forever Living Products. It contains Aloe Vera, Bee Propolis and has absolutely no Fluoride. A week ago, I took a risk by eating Pineapple and Mangoes.... and it was a miracle.  I didn't have any toothache at all, didn't have to instantly rinse my mouth.
I really enjoyed eating the fruits and can now keep a basket full of fruits at home.
 
Contact me and I'll help you get this amazing Toothpaste for you and your family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment